POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP (110kbu) : Re: Loneliness WIP (52kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness WIP (52kbu)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 17 Aug 2002 13:42:06
Message: <3d5e8aee$1@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <gai### [at] mwebcoza> wrote in message
> Here's a version with focal blur. Just need to get the rain to behave <g>

    I had a feeling that this was goign to go somewhere. It did. I regularly
visit our local graveyard to tend an unattended gravestone. No that the
groundskeepers aren't doing their job, but they don't scraper off the little
bits of moss or waipe off the rainstains. They also don't stop to think
about who Shelby MCadams and her un-named newborn child (1953) were. I don't
imagine that they are there, under the dirt, but their marker is all I have
to stand next to. It is, as far as I can tell, their only mark on this
world. Over the last 20 years that I know of, I am the only one that has
brought flowers.